Information for Users
A copy of the joint call and submission process instructions can be downloaded here.
A copy of the user proposal template can be downloaded here.
A copy of the available equipment at PCRF can be downloaded here.
Currently users can submit applications to Yevgeny Raitses via email (email@example.com). In your email, please include:
- your name
- title of proposal
- attached completed proposal document
Current Call for Proposals
Opening call for proposals: November 4, 2019
Closing call for proposals: December 20, 2020
Review of proposals: December 21, 2019 to January 20, 2020
Deadline for decisions: by February 3, 2020
The facilities will consider out-of-cycle proposals throughout the year depending on facility utilization. Interested applicants should contact the respective facilities.
Transportation to PCRF
Convenient transportation to the PCRF:
- four major international airports (Newark, Philadelphia, JFK, LaGuardia) within 1-2 hours car/bus/ shuttle drive/train ride to the Princeton area
- 10-20 min drive from Amtrak/NJ Transit train stations (Princeton Junction, Trenton)
- Princeton University bus shuttle (hourly) between Princeton and PPPL via Princeton Junction train station, hotel area, and shopping center
- PPPL and PU PCRF labs are next to Rt # 1 connecting to a number of nearby Interstate and state highways (IS 95/295, NJ turnpike)
- Several hotels within 5 min drive from both PPPL and Princeton University.
PPPL is obligated to comply with the U.S. Department of Energy Order 142.3A for persons visiting the site who are not citizens of the United States of America. All such persons must have approval prior to visiting PPPL.
- For visitors from non-sensitive counties, the approval is usually within a couple of days.